Rose Cottage is a 4 bedroom house in Bovec with spacious living accommodation for eight people (+ cot), on 3 floors. Rose Cottage has a garden and balcony with beautiful views over the mountains. It is close to the centre of the village, for restaurants, bars, activity centres, shops and public transport. We have furnished the house with families and groups in mind. Our photos and floorplans provide more details. See our prices and availability, or just contact us.
Ground floor – Front and rear hall, bathroom, large bedroom with twin beds and double sofa-bed.
First floor – Living area comprising lounge with beautiful views and access to front balcony, kitchen/diner with access to rear garden with oak eating table / benches / deck and BBQ.
Top floor – 1 more bathroom, 3 more bedrooms (1 x double, 2 x twin).
– Both bathrooms have a shower.
– All bedrooms are furnished for 2 adults.
– Oil fired on-demand central heating / hot water.
– Modern facilities (WiFi, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, CD player, TV/DVD player, toaster, kettle, cooker, fridge/small-freezer).
– Games (all-in-one table football table opens into various other games).
– Plenty of space (e.g. to keep bikes, push chairs, skis etc., or to dry clothes).
– Smoke-free, pet-free house.
For little ’uns – travel cot, low bed for toddlers, blackout curtains, stair gates, high chair. Fenced garden & balcony and large sitting room for playing and a selection of DVDs.
– South facing balcony with views across the mountains
– Rear garden with solid oak garden furniture for outdoor dining for 8+